Tour Destinations in Jamaica
Montego Bay is the second largest town on the island by area, and the fourth largest by population. It is a tourist destination with several beaches, and is popular for its duty free shopping, and because of its reputation as the busiest resort on the island. Montego Bay has a thriving port and cruise terminal and the bustling strip on Gloucester Avenue is where all of the main bars and restaurants can be found. The city is backed by picturesque low mountains, and provided the setting for a number of scenes from the James Bond film ‘Live and Let Die’.
- Enjoy a day of fun filled day of activities at H’evans Scent
- Outameni Experience – travel through time and experience the history of Jamaica’s culture
- Luminous lagoon – one of only 4 in the world!
- Tropical climate
- Welcoming host clubs in a sports obsessed country
- A friendly welcome from the locals
- The ‘Hip-Strip’ in Montego Bay
- Excellent golf courses
- Visit the Milk River Spa
No. 1. Destination Highlight: H’evans Scent
Set in the lush hills of St Ann this is a fantastic experience where groups can enjoy a tree top adventure with zip lines, paint balling, a 50 foot giant swing and an outdoor adventure playground with trampoline, swing, obstacle course and hedge maze.